I can schedule an appointment with you via phone, email, or the contact form on this site, whichever is easier and more comfortable for you. I have a range of hours during the week as well including some evenings. Additionally, if you want to see if working with me will be a good fit, I am happy to meet for a free 30 minute phone consultation.
About half of my clients are self-pay, and the others use insurance. However, I do not want cost or insurance eligibility to get in the way of us working together. Because of this, I make it standard practice to find a payment plan that works for you as we are first getting started. If you are interested in this, I have a payment worksheet we can use or we can discuss it together.
Below is my current network status with major insurers in New England:
In Network (this usually means the lowest co-pay)
- Aetna / First Health
- I’m in network for nearly all Aetna / First Health plans
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- I’m in network for nearly all Blue Cross plans, including Blue Cross of Rhode Island.
- If you hold an out-of-state Blue Cross plan, like Blue Cross of Massachusetts, Anthem, or Empire, I am considered in-network as long as you have the BlueCard program as a benefit. You can see if this is a benefit you have by looking at your card and seeing if there is a little suitcase on it. Even if not, we can still check to be sure.
- United Healthcare / Optum
- I’m in-network for nearly all United plans. Some plans that are branded differently but are technically United include Brown Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP), Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) student health insurance, and the URI student health insurance plan.
Out of Network (this usually means a higher co-pay)
- Harvard Pilgrim
Medicare / Medicaid
- I am currently not able to accept Medicare or Medicaid plans that are affiliated with the above companies. The most common confusion is that some of the United plans are Medicaid. If you’re not sure, we can check with them to find out.
If you have any additional questions about insurance, or would like to talk about scheduling an appointment, please contact me here.